Monday, September 3, 2012

Family Tennis 3D (Eshop Download)

This tennis game gets a 9 out of 10 from me. It's got all kinds of Charm and plays perfectly. I love the fact they left all the japanese voices in the game it gives the game an import feel. I love the music and the different tennis courts. The game doesn't get overly crazy with special shots and I like that fact. I give the game a 9 only because there is no online Multiplayer play which would have given this a perfect score. This is a great pick up at 6.99 or wait for a weekend sale. if they ever have another weekend sale. They didn't have a game of the week this week. I'm not going to do a long Drawn out review i'm just telling people this game is really good plain and simple! Family Tennis 3D is by far the best game I've downloaded from the Eshop. Oh wait a second I also downloaded Mutant Mudds and The Mighty Switch Force and those are pretty darn good also.

No comments:

Post a Comment